The Sunshine Coast, an hour drive north of Brisbane, is one of Queensland’s most relaxed areas, yet still vibrant with the options for activities being endless. From Noosa Heads to Caloundra and inland to Maleny, the Sunshine Coast offers natural unspoiled beauty of coastal beaches and tropical rainforest. Not only does the Sunshine Coast offer picturesque landscapes, but it also offers the beauty of quaint villages thriving with markets and art creating a place of tranquility and peace.
Top 10 Things-to-do on the Sunshine Coast
- Adventure up to Noosa National Park for beach and trail walks
- Visit the iconic heritage-listed Big Pineapple in Nambour
- Embrace yourself with local art and market stalls at Eumundi Markets
- Experience the ultimate wildlife adventure at Australia Zoo
- Kick back and relax on one of the many beach view bars in Mooloolaba
- Head inland to Montville to discover the natural beauty of Kondalilla Falls
- Fancy a picnic? Head to Alexandra Headland and take in the breathtaking views to Mount Coolum
- Head into Maleny botanical Gardens to feel refreshed and recharge amongst nature
- Craft Beer drinker? Check out Your Mates, Land & Sea, Brouhaha Brewery, and Terella Brewery.
- Check out the beach! The Sunshine Coast has some of the best beaches in Queensland.