Topping Bucket lists across the Globe, a once in a lifetime adventure awaits you at this breathtaking destination. An underpopulated island marooned near the top of the globe, Iceland is, literally, a country in the making. It’s a vast volcanic laboratory where might forces shape the earth. Active Volcanos, steaming hot springs and bubbling geysers, just name a few of the natural attractions this country has to offer.
Referred to the Land of Fire and Ice and home to the famous Northern lights, Iceland is not just a destination, its an adventure and your adventure awaits. Call us on 1800 773 656 to secure your Iceland dream package now.
Top 10 Things to Do in Iceland
- Embrace the wonders and beauty of the Northern Lights
- Explore parts of the Golden Circle
- Walk along black sand beaches in Reynisfjara
- Jump in Blue Lagoon: A geothermal spa with an outdoor lagoon located in Grindavík on the Reykjanes Peninsula
- Embrace the beauty of Thingvellir National Park
- Located in the canyon of the Hvítá river in Southwest Iceland you'll discover the breathtaking Gullfoss Falls
- Jökulsárlón, a glacial lake in Vatnajökull National Park, is a common setting for Hollywood movies and you'll understand why
- Take in the beauty of Humpback Whales and Minke Whales in Husavik, the whale watching capital of Europe
- Unwind in many coffee houses, bars and restaurants in downtown Reykjavík
- For a history enriched in folklore, mysticism, and magic - the Westfjords is the perfect location to skip the tourist crowds
Travel Tips for Iceland
- Take advantage of the midnight sun in mid-summer to beat the crowds and experience timelessness moments
- Buy delicious local farm products from Icelandic farmers and stay in a Farmhouse
- Camping is common and popular, and the perfect way to be at one with nature
- Iceland is one of the friendliest countries to visit; get to know the locals is the perfect way to get a sense and understanding of Icelandic culture
- Get of the beaten track and you'll find yourself amongst ancient fishing outposts, mountains, and hiking trails - all away from the crowds
Other Iceland Destinations
Our 1900's building was once a department store owned by Consul Thomsen’s family. Today, we feature contemporary Icelandic design, a sauna and whirlpool, and exposed original stone walls.
Spanning six connected buildings, our hotel's décor reflects its eclectic past as a furniture factory, music venue, and arts hub.
Offering city views, Townhouse 41 is set along Laugavegur Shopping Street in Reykjavík. Hallgrímskirkja Church is 300 m away.
The Radisson Blu 1919 Hotel, Reykjavik welcomes guests to the impressive country of Iceland. Stay in the heart of the city next to the North Atlantic, and easily reach both the attractions within the city and the country's outstanding natural highlights. Welcome to a world of geysers, hot springs, wonderful food, and inspiring culture.
Hotel Rangá is the ideal location for adventuring through the country's myriad of natural wonders, from its highlands and hot springs to its waterfalls, black sand beaches, and volcanoes.
Hotel Keflavik is positioned on the doorstep of Reykjanes Peninsula breathtaking nature, in downtown Keflavik, 5 minutes away from KEF airport and only 15 minutes from the Blue Lagoon.
With our easy self service check in & out as well as our cosy and warm atmosphere you will be able to enjoy your time with us as if you where returning back home.
Hotel Berg is a newly renovated four-star boutique hotel on two floors located above a small marina in Keflavík, where most travellers begin and end their journey in Iceland due to its short distance to the international airport.
Diamond Suites boutique hotel is a five star hotel located on the top floor of the already renowned Hotel Keflavik.