Hungary has many major drawing cards but the most impressive are stunning architecture, thermal spas, vital folk art, and a cities that comes alive after dark.
Hungary's scenery stretches from Roman ruins and medieval townhouses, to baroque churches, neoclassical public buildings and art nouveau bathhouses and schools. Hungarian food remains one of the most delightful and sophisticated cuisine of all of Eastern Europe, with their taste in wine not far behind. Folk culture thrives in Hungary, from exquisite folk paintings on the walls and embroidery to tiny wooden churches of the Bereg region.
From hotels in central Budapest to cabins in the mountain ranges, we will have the package for you. Call us on 1800 773 656 to secure your Hungarian holiday.
10 best parts of Hungary
- Discover architectural beauty by walking through Szeged, Kecskemét, Debrecen and Sopron
- Make sure you try big-bodied reds of Eger and Villány and white olaszrizling from Badacsony to honey-sweet Tokaj.
- Attended a táncházak (dance house) where you'll hear Hungarian folk music and learn to dance
- Relax and pamper yourself at the Cave Bath, Miskolc-Tapolca
- Swim, fish, and sail on Lake Balaton; Central Europe's largest lake
- If you are visiting around Ash Wednesday, Busójárás festival in Mohacs takes place
- Eger Wine region thrives with vineyards and wine cellars where you can sample the local wares
- Hortobágy National Park is one of the most beautiful landscapes in Hungary
- The Necropolis of Sopianae is one of Hungary’s UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
- The Caves of Aggtelek Karst National Park are impressive and is a UNESCO World Heritage Sites
Other Hungary Destinations
The Aria Hotel Budapest is a luxury boutique hotel with an exquisite design inspired by music.
The Sofitel Budapest Chain Bridge boasts spectacular views of the famous Chain Bridge and a prime location near the River Danube.
Born again from the ashes of the former Hungaria Spa and Continental Hotel, combines traditional hospitality and the expectations of the 21st century.
In a prime Budapest location, our Hotel Parlament has been welcoming its guests since 2006, offering 65 art-deco style, comfortable rooms with modern equipment.
The 5-star Corinthia Budapest on the Grand Boulevard offers access to its Royal Spa, 3 restaurants, an elegant café and free Wi-Fi in all rooms.
In Budapest downtown, in an iconic building was recently opened the T62 Hotel, one of the newest hotels in the city center.
The Art Nouveau style Danubius Hotel Gellért first opened its doors in 1918, and has long been an iconic Budapest landmark that has even featured in Hollywood films.
Queen's Court Hotel & Residence is an "all-suite" hotel opened in 2007 in the center of Budapest .