Imagine yourself amongst crystal clear blue waters, picturesque white beaches, a cocktail in one hand, and a plate of fresh seafood in the other... you're in a dream paradise... you're in the Bahamas...
Set amongst the depths of the North Atlantic and Florida's East Coast. Fringed by spectacular coral, mystifying ocean trenches, and an outstanding array of beaches, reefs, forests and historic towns, you'll have to pinch yourself because you have landed smack bang in the middle of paradise!
Whether you're after a party at Paradise Island's Atlantis Resort, looking to sail around the historic Abacos, swim with wild pigs, or get yourself comfortable on a sun lounge on the pink-sand beaches of Eleuthera - the Bahamas is on offer for everyone, all year round. From diving for sunken Spanish Galleons off Grand Bahama Island, to getting a massage while the kids play in the sand, the Bahamas will be the destination place you'll be telling everyone about.
Top things to do in The Bahamas:
- Meet the original swimming pigs on Exuma Cays
- Check out the fun-filled capital city, Nassau, where you can enjoy the traditional Fish Fry and thrive amongst the nightlife
- Snorkel along Bimini Road where you'll discover abundant sea life
- Relax a little in Elbow Cay, a photogenic destination of Bahamian culture
- Hike or kayake through Lucayan National Park where you'll find caves, mangrove trails, and forests
Bahamas Travel Tips
- Clothing: Summer clothes can be worn throughout the day but make sure you bring something cooler for the evenings
- Getting around: Jitney buses and taxis can be used - pelase check with your hotel for timetables
- Day Trips: Make sure you are well prepared for boating day trips, including food and drinks!
- Culture: Embrace yourself with local food, bahamian rum-based cocktails, and entertainment!
- Shopping: Check out the local "Straw Market" for market goods
Coral Sands is the perfect mix of traditional Harbour Island elegance and relaxed modern beach chic.
Transcend the comforts of your everyday life at The Cove at Atlantis, Marriott Bonvoy, and step into a blissful stay on an island unlike any other.
From top to bottom, discover newly designed rooms, a spectacular new pool and cabanas, and a stunning lobby lounge punctuated with Sun & Ice.
Immerse in the idyllic retreat of the Warwick Paradise Island Bahamas – All-Inclusive Resort.
Cape Santa Maria Resort and Villas is located on one of the most beloved beaches in the bahamas (and some say one of the best in the world).
A Tropical Resort Like No Other. Spectacular all-inclusive resort nestled on the south shore of Grand Bahama Island
The Ocean Club, A Four Seasons Resort, Bahamas is located on the north shore of Paradise Island.
Barefoot and carefree, The Beach at Atlantis is literally all about the beach itself.