Get out your Ukulele and pack your swimming gear. It's Hawaii Holiday time!
A holiday in Hawaii is a rite of passage for travellers young and old. This string of volcanic islands in the Pacific Ocean has been entertaining tourists for over a century, with the best time to travel being all year round!
A country with fascinating natural, political and cultural history, Hawaii is the home of Pearl Harbour, the US Naval Base which was bombed in WW2, Mauna Loa - the world's largest and most active volcano, and the film location of the iconic Jurassic Park movie series. Despite these major drawcards, the one thing that keeps tourists coming back year after year, is its natural beauty and laidback lifestyle.
When we say there’s something for everyone in Hawaii, we’re not joking!
Whether it's the famous Waikiki Beach on O’ahu and its luxury resorts, Maui and its hiking trails or the Big Island and its volcanic landscapes, Hawaii is the ultimate crowd-pleaser destination. Want to lounge around by the pool? Easy! Immerse yourself in Polynesian culture? Done! Hike a volcano? Every day! Explore untouched rainforests? Shop till your arms fall off? Dive into a seafood buffet? You get the point. It's here in Hawaii.
When it comes to Hawaii Accommodation - you’re spoilt for choice! Those wanting a 5-star hotel can take their pick from some of the most incredible hotel brands in the world - The Ritz-Carlton, Hilton and Hyatt, just to name a few. Like your boutique hotels? Choose from beachfront cabins or rainforest B&B’s. We’ve got an assortment of Hawaii hotels and accommodation to suit your needs. If you’d like to chat with one of our team, use the chat window, or give us a call now on 1800 773 656.
Due to the high volume of visitors traveling to Hawaii year round, our Hawaii packages sell out quickly. To ensure your guaranteed Hawaii holiday, we recommend reserving yours today.
Top things to do in Hawaii:
- Participate in a traditional Hawaiian luau! Learn about the Polynesian ancestry of the islands and enjoy a delicious Hawaiian buffet dinner. Floral Lei included!
- Learn to surf. This isn’t one of the surfing hotspots in the world for no reason. Learn how to take on a wave like a pro!
- View the islands from above. Tight on time? Hop on a charter plane and fly over Maui and Hawaii for an unforgettable joy ride.
- Shop in Honolulu. They say it’s a shoppers paradise and we agree! Think: megamalls and boutiques combining to make this the perfect place to pick up a gift for yourself or your loved ones.
- Visit the Hanauma Bay Nature Preserve. Snorkelling and hiking here makes this area a must-see in O’ahu.
- Go on a hike. The walking trails here are world class and cater to all fitness levels. Find hidden waterfalls or marvel the world from above the clouds at the top of the Mauna Kea volcano - this is adventure at its best.
Hawaii travel tips
- Travel light. Hawaii is well resourced and it’s international tourist population means you can find most creature comforts.
- Use sunscreen. You’ll be in the water A LOT, so make sure you slip, slop slap.
- Be respectful. The island has such a deep, sacred cultural history and should be respected.
- Leave no trace. The natural beauty here will take your breath away. Please leave it just as you found it.
- Try Poi - the quintessential Hawaiian dish, made from Taro. This sweet pudding can be found in most Hawaiian desserts.
- There are only two seasons in Hawaii: summer from May to October and winter from November to April.
- Bring mosquito spray. Although mosquitoes can be found most of the year in Hawaii’s warm climate, summer is when you’ll need to pull out the repellent.
Other Hawaii Destinations
Newly renovated, this condominium resort is conveniently located near the center of Waikiki.
In the center of Waikiki-the heartbeat of excitement and entertainment-our resort is perfectly located for fun-loving family vacations.
An iconic beacon of sophistication and tranquility, enviably situated on one of the world’s most coveted beaches.
On the cusp of Waikiki’s incredible white sand beaches sits Trump International Hotel Waikiki.
On the southeastern coast of the pristine island of Lanai, our five-diamond Resort sits just a moment away from many of the most scenic spots.
With a stay at Aqua Pacific Monarch in Waikiki, You'll be minutes from International Market Place and Kuhio Beach Park.
Situated in the heart of one of the world’s most popular vacation destinations, only 1 ½ blocks to Waikiki Beach and steps away from the International Market Place
Celebrate the best of Honolulu from Moana Surfrider, A Westin Resort & Spa, Waikiki Beach.
Hilton Hawaiian Village is a water lover's dream. Offering the choice of five swimming pools the resort provides the perfect place to enjoy the sun.
Sheraton Maui Resort & Spa invites travelers to experience adventure, romance and family fun on the island of Maui.
Paradise awaits you at Grand Wailea Maui, a luxury oceanfront resort, featuring 9 pools, spa, a lazy river, and exceptional dining.
Perfectly situated on Maui’s world-famous Kāʻanapali Beach across 11 acres of stunning tropical gardens.
Set upon 40 oceanfront acres on Maui’s Ka’anapali Beach, Hyatt Regency Maui Resort and Spa offers a true getaway in paradise.
Its prime location on the Kahului Bay, offers Maui Seaside Hotel guests affordable, oceanfront lodging near Mount Haleakala, Iao Valley, Wailea, Lahaina, Hana, and Hawaii’s best windsurfing beaches
Adults only - the Maui inn is situated conveniently less than two blocks from the harbor as well as the famed Front Street which is known for its wide range of shops, restaurants, and museums.
Discover the essence of Maui at Fairmont Kea Lani, Hawaii's only all-suite and villa luxury resort.