Aitutaki is home to approximately 1800 people and the world’s most beautiful turqoise, sunlit lagoon. It is only a 45-minute flight from Rarotonga to a paradise of seclusion and romance.
Embrace yourself with leisurely days within each other's company amongst jaw-dropping surroundings. You'll find yourself under a coconut palm, having a massage, or in a secret garden.
Top Things to do in Aitutaki
- Explore the uninhabited islands called 'Motu' which surround the lagoon either by kayake or private boat
- Hire a bike or scooter and head to the local markets or churches
- Head to One Foot Island to get your passport stamped at the world’s smallest post office
- Snorkel with colourful fish, turtles and coral cluster
- Learn the history and culture of the warm and gentle Aitutaki people
Luxurious Pacific Island holidays…Pacific Resort Aitutaki is our multi-award winning, five-star resort.
(ADULTS ONLY) Aitutaki Lagoon Private Island Resort is not just located in the heart of the South Pacific, it truly captures the South Pacific's exotic, unique, unpretentious heart.