Rarotonga is known for its coastal flatlands, rising mountain, and forested interior. It is enriched with rural farmland, lush fields, and spectacular beauty.
Not only is it postcard-perfect, but it also thrives with history and culture, such as ancient Marae (traditional meeting places), monuments ready to explore, and the best-preserved coral churches in the South Pacific.
Top Things To Do in Rarotonga
- Muri Beach offers picturesque lagoon swimming
- Snorkel and swim at Aroa Beach and Titikaveka Beach
- Cultural Experience at Te Vara Nui Village
- Discover local produce at Punanga Nui Market and Muri Night markets
- Adventure into Wigmore's Waterfall
Slip off your watch, your shoes, your cares, and immerse yourself in paradise. You’ve arrived at the Cook Islands’ iconic Rarotongan Beach Resort & Spa for your best beach vacation ever.
Indulge in this adults-only, absolute beachfront 4.5 star boutique resort with a distinctive South Pacific ambiance, secluded white sands, crystal-clear blue lagoon.
Through the village of Muri, Ngatangiia, all the way up to the top of the Maii Mountain, lies ‘Maii Villa Apartments’