The Sunshine Coast, an hour drive north of Brisbane, is one of Queensland’s most relaxed areas, yet still vibrant with the options for activities being endless. From Noosa Heads to Caloundra and inland to Maleny, the Sunshine Coast offers natural unspoiled beauty of coastal beaches and tropical rainforest. Not only does the Sunshine Coast offer picturesque landscapes, but it also offers the beauty of quaint villages thriving with markets and art creating a place of tranquility and peace.
Top 10 Things-to-do on the Sunshine Coast
- Adventure up to Noosa National Park for beach and trail walks
- Visit the iconic heritage-listed Big Pineapple in Nambour
- Embrace yourself with local art and market stalls at Eumundi Markets
- Experience the ultimate wildlife adventure at Australia Zoo
- Kick back and relax on one of the many beach view bars in Mooloolaba
- Head inland to Montville to discover the natural beauty of Kondalilla Falls
- Fancy a picnic? Head to Alexandra Headland and take in the breathtaking views to Mount Coolum
- Head into Maleny botanical Gardens to feel refreshed and recharge amongst nature
- Craft Beer drinker? Check out Your Mates, Land & Sea, Brouhaha Brewery, and Terella Brewery.
- Check out the beach! The Sunshine Coast has some of the best beaches in Queensland.
Explore a 4 star beachfront resort set between the ocean and river, positioned as one of the top Sunshine Coast accommodation destinations.
Relax, leave the car behind and walk to the beach, park, shops, markets, cinema, restaurants and bars.
Just a 2-minute walk from the patrolled Alexandra Headland beach, this resort offers holiday apartments with panoramic views of the Pacific Ocean. Guests have access to a heated pool with spa pool.
Ranked amongst the Top 10 Family Resorts in Australia, Oaks Oasis Resort is the ideal Caloundra hotel accommodation choice for families.
Located on the main street of Caloundra, a 5-minute walk from Bulcock Beach, this resort offers modern rooms and apartments with a balcony.
Just footsteps from the sand and a short distance to Alexandra Headland's most popular attractions, our family-friendly resort is the perfect destination for your next Sunshine Coast beach getaway!
Cilento Mooloolaba is under a 5-minute walk from the beach and esplanade featuring a heated swimming pool and hot tub for guests.
Located in Twin Waters, The Sebel Twin Waters is on a lake, minutes from Red Jacket Aqua Fun Park, and close to Twin Waters Golf Club. This 4.5-star apartment is within close proximity of Mudjimba Beach and Maroochydore Beach.
Ivory Palms Resort, Noosaville, provides a range of holiday apartment accommodation options for families, couples, wedding parties and conference groups.
ULTIQA Shearwater Resort is located a within a short 50m from Kings Beach, while offering 2 restaurants, a heated outdoor pool and free undercover parking.
Coolum Caprice offers self-contained apartments located right in the heart of Coolum Beach.
Situated at Noosaville, Noosa Outrigger Beach Resort is nestled among Palm fringed tropical gardens, heated pools with spa’s.
If you’re looking for sun, sand, and sea, you’ll find it here at Marcoola Beach.
First Light is located in an excellent position with just being a small walking distance from Mooloolaba Esplanade and the patrolled beach. Featuring brand new fully self contained 1,2 and 3 bedroom apartments some with water or hinterland views.
Located directly on patrolled Kings Beach at tranquil Caloundra, this resort is perfect for both families and couples looking for a relaxed lifestyle at one of the Sunshine Coast’s best holiday locations.